SuperNova Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperNova Sector

A sci-fi military roleplaying community for Garrysmod. We don't like any of you here. <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--UMS Broadcast Message-- to: All infantry elements of the Hauser Irregulars, 5th; Alpha Company ::

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brayton
Infantry NCO
Infantry NCO
Brayton

--UMS Broadcast Message-- to: All infantry elements of the Hauser Irregulars, 5th; Alpha Company :: Empty
PostSubject: --UMS Broadcast Message-- to: All infantry elements of the Hauser Irregulars, 5th; Alpha Company ::   --UMS Broadcast Message-- to: All infantry elements of the Hauser Irregulars, 5th; Alpha Company :: Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:21 pm

To: [click to expand list]
CC: [click to expand list]

To all personnel that this concerns,

This is a general message to all virgin and non-virgin members of the infantry elements that make up the 5th Hauser Irregulars, Alpha Company. If this message reaches you that means you'll be dealing with me, Sergeant William Karl Brayton. This goes for both those above me and below me. I'm going to keep this short because I really don't feel like spelling shit out you learned in basic since from the records a lot of you just graduated officer and basic training. I won't mince words, ya'll better be ready for when the hammer drops because I won't hold sympathy until the bullets are done flying.

This is also a reminder that after your first participation in combat, if you start getting the shakes and other issues, please consult a Doc or a medic immediately, take that shit seriously.

I will be already on the ship with the rest of the veteran crew when ya'll arrive. Its at this point your rank starts kickin' in so just remember that.

Finally, there appears to be some issues with the cots. I'm only giving a heads up because I really don't feel like listening to people complain about their backs, you'll need to break them in. Using a hammer seems to work.

Sincerely,
Sergeant William Karl Brayton
5th Hauser's Irregulars, Alpha Company

Back to top Go down

--UMS Broadcast Message-- to: All infantry elements of the Hauser Irregulars, 5th; Alpha Company ::
Page 1 of 1