SuperNova Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperNova Sector

A sci-fi military roleplaying community for Garrysmod. We don't like any of you here. <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sergeant William Karl Brayton

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brayton
Infantry NCO
Infantry NCO
Brayton

Sergeant William Karl Brayton Empty
PostSubject: Sergeant William Karl Brayton   Sergeant William Karl Brayton Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 7:15 pm

Login:*************
GNCK:*****-****-******

Idenitifying Network Provider....
Identifiying....
Idenitification complete: Horizon GIP

Connecting....
Connecting....
Connection Complete...

Please insert inquiry: U.M.S. Personnel Filings - Hauser's 5th Irregulars - Alpha Company
keyword: Background, Indentification
Searching....
Searching....
Searching....
Results found: 1
Listing results in Alphabetical Order...

Sergeant William Karl Brayton SRGXhnc

====================
General Information
====================
Full Name: Brayton, William Karl
Nickname(s): Sargehole
Homeworld/Colony: Hauser
Morale: In Good Standing
Military Role: Platoon Lead
Military Rank: First Sergeant
Relationship Status: Divorced, ex-wife taking half of paycheck per divorce court proceedings

====================
Appearance
====================

Sergeant William Karl Brayton Stephen-Amell-Extra-10-08-12-001

======================
Occupations & Hobbies
======================

Videogames
Tabletop Games
Card Games
Writing
Debate
Drinking
Recreational drugs
Drinking
Masturbation

====================
Family
====================

Max Brayton - Father - Dead, KIA during 4th Universal War
Dakota Brayton - Mother - Alive

=======================
Personal Relationships
=======================

Felicia Scranton:: Divorced Wife
Officer Notes: The divorce case was forced due to Ms.Scranton's abusive nature toward Mr. Brayton, however because of his military service at the time of the proceedings meant he had no claim to property and she never held a job, spending most days waiting for him to come home. They had two children but both were removed by Federal Services due Ms.Scranton turning on the children after he was removed. The paycheck status has been updated to go to the children, Mr. Brayton has not been updated on this development for fear he might go AWOL.

Sergeant Allen Henderson :: Subordinate NCO
Henderson's a good NCO, still has a lot to learn but he's getting there. He seems to have a good report with some of the troops and a bad one with the others. He'll have to tackle that eventually but for right now most people can turn to me or Price to bitch which is important. That Wolfpack thing has gone too far though.

Sergeant Gav Woodgrave :: Subordinate NCO
HOLY FUCKING SHIT ECHO IS SO GOD DAMN SLOW. He takes his fucking sweet ass time and don't even get me started about ignoring orders from a superior which is just an A++ effort in showing his subordinates how to not follow fucking orders which will lead to cat herding. G fucking G.

Senior Chief Petty Officer Kelly Turner :: XO of Medical Division
One of the few people I can banter with is this chick, whose hot but also someone I've known for awhile. Its good to see Turner's back because I think I'd go slowly insane in this damn vessel without her and a few others.

Private Kairen Ryba :: Shock Trooper Enlisted
Ryba is cool, I can talk to her as well which is kinda nice. She seems to have her own problems though so I don't want to talk too much into it.

Private Elizabeth DeWinter :: Subdorinate Enlisted
Good soldier, dedicated and dumb like any good enlisted rank. Hopefully she doesn't get her self killed, or get myself killed shielding her. Either way, her and the few others are Fireteam Alpha whenever I can lead a Fireteam.
=======================

Last edited by Brayton on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brayton
Infantry NCO
Infantry NCO
Brayton

PostSubject: Re: Sergeant William Karl Brayton   Sergeant William Karl Brayton Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 6:20 pm

Updated Brayton's everything.
Back to top Go down
Franksta96
Infantry NCO
Infantry NCO

PostSubject: Re: Sergeant William Karl Brayton   Sergeant William Karl Brayton Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:42 am

Gav Woodgrave plz.
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

PostSubject: Re: Sergeant William Karl Brayton   Sergeant William Karl Brayton Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:37 pm

O'Riley pls
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Sergeant William Karl Brayton   Sergeant William Karl Brayton Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 9:12 am

You slept on Tat's shoulder, that makes us blood-siblings.
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

PostSubject: Re: Sergeant William Karl Brayton   Sergeant William Karl Brayton Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 8:55 pm

O'RILEY PLS
Back to top Go down
SamuraiJack

SamuraiJack

PostSubject: Re: Sergeant William Karl Brayton   Sergeant William Karl Brayton Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 2:22 am

Marnett plz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sergeant William Karl Brayton   Sergeant William Karl Brayton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sergeant William Karl Brayton
Page 1 of 1