SuperNova Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperNova Sector

A sci-fi military roleplaying community for Garrysmod. We don't like any of you here. <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications

Go down 
+11
Fancy Pants
Olimario
Outlawe
Greene180
SamuraiJack
Vampyr
Bird
HeartlessArtless
MrJiiBB
Techno
Reckoning™
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Reckoning™

Reckoning™

[UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications Empty
PostSubject: [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications   [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 3:19 am

Login: *************
GNCK: *****-****-******

Identifying Network Provider....
Identifying....
Identification complete: Galcast GIP

Connecting....
Connecting....
Connection Complete...

Please insert inquiry: Webster's Galacticapedia
Keyword: Hauser, United Militia Systems, Alpha Company, Shock Troopers, Application Form

Searching....
Searching....
Searching....
Results found: 1
Listing results in alphabetical order...

Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Division
[UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications 5qPD3rs

Applications
Code:
[b]OOC Section[/b]
[hr]

[b]Steam Name:[/b]

[b]Steam ID:[/b]

[b]Give a brief description of the shock troopers(for reference, see the information thread):[/b]

[b]Do you understand that you must hold yourself to a high standard of conduct as a roleplayer? This includes not using an excess of LOOC.:[/b]

[b]Do you understand that you may be removed from the division for breaking server or forum rules?:[/b]

[b]IC Section[/b]
[hr]

[b]Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial:[/b]

[b]Rank:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Medical History(if available, attach official documents):[/b]

[b]What is your motivation for joining this division?:[/b]

[b]Do you fully understand what the division is about?:[/b]

[b]Signature:[/b]

Last edited by Reckoning™ on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reckoning™

Reckoning™

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications   [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 3:24 am

OOC Section

Steam Name: Reckoning™

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27255597

Give a brief description of the shock troopers(for reference, see the information thread): The shock trooper division is the best of the best, essentially. Highly motivated soldiers, ready to die for their cause. Specializing in close quarters combat and shock and awe tactics, they're known for being the first onto the battlefield.

Do you understand that you must hold yourself to a high standard of conduct as a roleplayer? This includes not using an excess of LOOC.: Yes.

Do you understand that you may be removed from the division for breaking server or forum rules?: Yes.

IC Section

Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial: Mcneal, Kaylee, M

Medical History(if available, attach official documents): A blank page is stapled to the application format.

What is your motivation for joining this division?: The shock troopers are a section that I've been looking up to for a long time. I can tell you almost everything about them, even down to their exploits in the Militia and Federal wars. I'm locked and loaded, motivated, and ready to go.

Do you fully understand what the division is about?: Yes.

Signature: Kaylee Mcneal
Back to top Go down
Techno

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications   [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 3:37 am

OOC Section

Steam Name: Techno

Steam ID: -will provide in a sec-

Give a brief description of the shock troopers(for reference, see the information thread):
The shock troops are a group of front line soldiers that are well trained and well armed. They are some of the best troops out there and can carry out quite a few things as a group.

Do you understand that you must hold yourself to a high standard of conduct as a roleplayer? This includes not using an excess of LOOC.: Yes.

Do you understand that you may be removed from the division for breaking server or forum rules?: Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Jamie Price

Medical History(if available, attach official documents):  
N/A on record. Clean bill of health.

What is your motivation for joining this division?:
My brother's in the hellstormers at the moment and I am more than qualified for this position as I have the exact same training as him minus a single op.

Do you fully understand what the division is about?: Yes

Signature:
Jamie Price

Last edited by Techno on Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MrJiiBB

MrJiiBB

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications   [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 3:42 am

OOC Section

Steam Name: JiiBB

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59584894

Give a brief description of the shock troopers(for reference, see the information thread): A specially outfitted group of Hausers 5th Irregulars. Using daring and sometimes controversial ways to wage war against various enemys. Shock Troopers are often deployed first on the battlefield, meaning they ussually provide recon and intel to all other ground forces. They also use means of close quarters battle, usually up close an personal with the enemy.

IC Section

Full Name: Jessica Mercer

Medical History(if available, attach official documents): No medical priors. *A small sidenote is written in cursive* 'Ironic eh?'

What is your motivation for joining this division?: I've been a combat corpsman in the Medical Division for a while now, thought I could use my skills in a more efficient way. The battalion has trusted me in various operations to suit their medical needs. Though, this doesn't mean I can't fire my weapon as well as any other Shock Trooper. i fuck around with Hale a lot, but I respect the hell outta him. I'd follow his ugly pimply ass to hell and back.

Signature: Jessica A. Mercer

Last edited by MrJiiBB on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HeartlessArtless

HeartlessArtless

PostSubject: Nah M8   [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 3:58 am

j

Last edited by HeartlessArtless on Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:55 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bird

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications   [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 4:06 am

OOC Section

Steam Name: Cat-Bird

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17880477

Give a brief description of the shock troopers(for reference, see the information thread):
Shock troopers are your irregular warfare branch of the UMS. Tasked with handling assignments that test the limits of physical and mental health, they are expected to complete their objectives by any means necessary. As a result, their rite of passage is undergo and survive rigorous training that violate the human condition to build this collective of troopers.
Do you understand that you must hold yourself to a high standard of conduct as a roleplayer? This includes not using an excess of LOOC.: Mhm.

Do you understand that you may be removed from the division for breaking server or forum rules?: Mhm.

IC Section

Full Name: Sylvia Rosenfeld

Medical History(if available, attach official documents): *An official, medical document issued by UMS medical staff is stapled on. What you can sum up is this...*

"Private Rosenfeld has common battlefield injuries ranging from gunshot wounds, heatstroke, blisters, etc. No major injuries."

What is your motivation for joining this division?: "My motivation for joining this division is to continue to do, and exceed, what is expected of an average infantry trooper. Being able to take initiative, commit both direct and indirect actions against the enemy, and be a role model for fellow troops is who I wish to be."

Do you fully understand what the division is about?: "Yes, I understand."

Signature: S. Rosenfeld

Last edited by Bird on Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vampyr

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications   [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 4:17 am

OOC Section

Steam Name: Tutt62

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19104856

Give a brief description of the shock troopers(for reference, see the information thread): They're the cream of the crop and are bred to dish out as much pain as they can endure while maintaining an unrivaled amount of discipline and zeal towards their cause.

IC Section

Full Name: Jasmine Lohmeyer

Medical History(if available, attach official documents): No significant injuries post enlistment.

What is your motivation for joining this division?: To prove I, along with those in my unit are worth more than a simple blackmark or atrocity and to show my full commitment towards our cause.

Signature: Jasmine Lohmeyer
Back to top Go down
SamuraiJack

SamuraiJack

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications   [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:34 pm

OOC Section

Steam Name: [Saiyan] Samurai Jack

Steam ID:

Give a brief description of the shock troopers(for reference, see the information thread): They are essentially close range, heavy weapons troopers, who are given dangerous, if not suicidal jobs. They aren't elite, by any stretch of the imagination, and most of them have a serious bone to pick with the enemy, vengeance will be swift.

Do you understand that you must hold yourself to a high standard of conduct as a roleplayer? This includes not using an excess of LOOC.: Of course, I like to think that I do this anyway.

Do you understand that you may be removed from the division for breaking server or forum rules?: Yes, of course. Good conduct should be expected from all parties.

IC Section

Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial: Marnett, John, R

Medical History(if available, attach official documents): N/A (Just concussive shock from a mortar)

What is your motivation for joining this division?: I'm not going to butter this up, I want revenge. They killed Alex, and my brothers in Delta, Epsilon, and the others. I want to get up close and personal and deal swift, and utter vengeance in the name of the UMS.

Do you fully understand what the division is about?: Of course. I know this may be a one way trip, but this sure is one helluva sendoff.

Signature: John Marnett
Back to top Go down
Reckoning™

Reckoning™

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications   [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 9:47 pm

Just for clarity purposes, I would like to state a few things.

-The shock troopers do not provide intelligence, or do any sort of reconnaissance job.

-Please keep in mind that you are(mostly) all privates, with one exception so far. Your characters are not suddenly seasoned veterans because they're in the division.

-You must be highly motivated, mentally fit, and at the peak of physical condition.

-The shock troopers are not special forces. They are more or less infantry trained extensively for close quarters combat.
Back to top Go down
Techno

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications   [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 10:25 pm

Reckoning™ wrote:
Just for clarity purposes, I would like to state a few things.

-The shock troopers do not provide intelligence, or do any sort of reconnaissance job.

-Please keep in mind that you are(mostly) all privates, with one exception so far. Your characters are not suddenly seasoned veterans because they're in the division.

-You must be highly motivated, mentally fit, and at the peak of physical condition.

-The shock troopers are not special forces. They are more or less infantry trained extensively for close quarters combat.

To be honest. There hasn't been enough room for us to move up in the ranks anyways. Most of us are privates even though we've been super-active and involved in almost every event that's happened. And just saying..the people that actually made it up the ranks are the people that started off with the higher ranks (Pvt+) to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Greene180
Recon Lead
Recon Lead
Greene180

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications   [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 3:45 am

OOC Section

Steam Name: steaks

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8611457

Give a brief description of the shock troopers(for reference, see the information thread): The vanguard of the irregular forces. Low life expectancy.

IC Section

Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial: Ryba, Kairen E.

Medical History(if available, attach official documents): *Documents are attached. She doesn't appear to have any fatal diseases or other serious medical concerns. Ripe cannon-fodder, it seems!*

What is your motivation for joining this division?: **Hastily scribbled on the application is the following line: 'Going to die anyway.'

Signature: Private Kairen Ryba

(Posted because people hate forums.)
Back to top Go down
Outlawe

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications   [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 6:01 am

OOC Section

Steam Name:ƒlαмє σƒ тнє єує

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37959545

Give a brief description of the shock troopers(for reference, see the information thread):Basically a bad company that has a low life expectancy.

Do you understand that you must hold yourself to a high standard of conduct as a roleplayer? This includes not using an excess of LOOC.:Of course.

Do you understand that you may be removed from the division for breaking server or forum rules?:Yes I do.

IC Section

Last Name, First Initial, Middle Initial:Longbird, Allyson N.

Medical History(if available, attach official documents):*There would be some documents attatched to the application. She'd seem to have a slight mental problems but had no diseases or serious medical concerns.

What is your motivation for joining this division?: *Theres a formally written piece on this line. 'Simply, Going to die anyways.

Do you fully understand what the division is about?: Yes

Signature: Allyson Longbird
Back to top Go down
Olimario

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications   [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:24 am

OOC Section

Steam Name: Olimario

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40975470

Give a brief description of the shock troopers(for reference, see the information thread): A mainly non-special forces CQB unit that has a very low life expectancy.

Do you understand that you must hold yourself to a high standard of conduct as a roleplayer? This includes not using an excess of LOOC.: I do understand.

Do you understand that you may be removed from the division for breaking server or forum rules?: I do understand.

IC Section

Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial: Redd, Marcus, M.

Medical History(if available, attach official documents): Marcus' medical information from when he joined the military is attached, showing nothing of alarm except fear of the ocean.

What is your motivation for joining this division?: I wish to protect the lives of Infantry and to server the military in a very dangerous but helpful kind of way.

Do you fully understand what the division is about?: I do understand.

Signature: Marcus Marshall Redd
Back to top Go down
Fancy Pants

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications   [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 5:11 am

OOC Section

Steam Name: Fancy Pants

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24546934

Give a brief description of the shock troopers(for reference, see the information thread): A highly respected and considered to be one of the most elite militias, the ones sent into the battle first, and not being expected to come back alive. Their focus is Close Quarters Combat.

IC Section

Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial: Blackburn, Oliver, R.

Medical History(if available, attach official documents): None.

What is your motivation for joining this division?: I want to be the best, and I'll gladly lay my life down to follow any order, no matter what it warrants.

Signature: Oliver Blackburn
Back to top Go down
Reckoning™

Reckoning™

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications   [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:54 pm

For all applicants and current shock troopers, a second set of evaluations will be held at my discretion. Add me under steam as littlereckoning, should pop up as Reckoning.
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications   [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:13 am

OOC Section

Steam Name:Procrastinator Satan

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:46949564

Give a brief description of the shock troopers(for reference, see the information thread):The Shocktroopers are a special division in the UMS training in Shock and Awe Tactics and fast responses uselessly the first on the battlefield.

Do you understand that you must hold yourself to a high standard of conduct as a roleplayer? This includes not using an excess of LOOC.:Of course.

Do you understand that you may be removed from the division for breaking server or forum rules?:

IC Section

Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial:Hudson A. O'Riley

Medical History(if available, attach official documents):*A Blank paper is stabled*

What is your motivation for joining this division?:My motivation is to become a better infantry man and further the reach of the UMS and ready to lay down my life for this.

Do you fully understand what the division is about?: Of course.

Signature:Hudson O'Riley
Back to top Go down
Smift

Smift

PostSubject: Drew King Application   [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 12:03 am

OOC Section

Steam Name:Smift

Steam ID:Not sure of it.

Give a brief description of the shock troopers:The shock trooper division is the best of the best, essentially. Highly motivated soldiers, ready to die for their cause. Specializing in close quarters combat and shock and awe tactics, they're known for being the first onto the battlefield. I personally would also consider them battlefield multipliers.

Do you understand that you must hold yourself to a high standard of conduct as a roleplayer? This includes not using an excess of LOOC.:Yes.

Do you understand that you may be removed from the division for breaking server or forum rules?:Yes.

IC Section

Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial: King, Drew, Jason

Medical History(if available, attach official documents): Nothing of note.

What is your motivation for joining this division?: To push my limits further and to make sure that the man next to me is as good as it gets.

Do you fully understand what the division is about?:Yes.

Signature: Drew J King.
Back to top Go down
bulldog

bulldog

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications   [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 3:00 am

OOC Section

Steam Name: Bulldog/Vanisher

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8262067

Give a brief description of the shock troopers(for reference, see the information thread): Generally the first group sent in ahead of the main force and are usually equipped to fight close in. Their life expectancy is generally not very high, since their missions are usually high-risk.

Do you understand that you must hold yourself to a high standard of conduct as a roleplayer? This includes not using an excess of LOOC.: Yes I do.

Do you understand that you may be removed from the division for breaking server or forum rules?: Yes I do.

IC Section

Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial: Ainsley, Danielle.

Medical History(if available, attach official documents): No serious medical history.

What is your motivation for joining this division?: To further my training and in turn assist in securing peace through victory.

Signature: Danielle Ainsley
Back to top Go down
iTitan

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications   [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 12:43 pm

OOC Section

Steam Name: iTitan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48648932

Give a brief description of the shock troopers(for reference, see the information thread): These soldiers are one of a kind, highly trained. They do missions that are suicidal for normal infantry. They're praised for being the 'commandos' type, having a earie rep.

Do you understand that you must hold yourself to a high standard of conduct as a roleplayer? This includes not using an excess of LOOC.: Yes, I do.

Do you understand that you may be removed from the division for breaking server or forum rules?: Yes, I do understand this.

IC Section

*The answers for the application would be hard to make out.

Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial: Kelly, Patrick, C.

Medical History(if available, attach official documents): None that I know of.

What is your motivation for joining this division?: I feel better with the entire CQB style shock troopers use.  When ever I would 'ruff-house' with my friends, I would always come out on top.

Do you fully understand what the division is about?: Yes, I do understand.

Signature: Patrick Kelly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications   [UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[UPDATED] Hauser's 5th Irregulars, Shock Trooper Applications
Page 1 of 1