SuperNova Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperNova Sector

A sci-fi military roleplaying community for Garrysmod. We don't like any of you here. <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DDarius

DDarius

PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson Empty
PostSubject: PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson   PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:45 pm

Login:*************
GNCK:*****-****-******

Idenitifying Network Provider....
Identifiying....
Idenitification complete: Galcast GIP

Connecting....
Connecting....
Connection Complete...

Please insert inquiry: U.M.S. Personnel Filings - Hauser's 5th Irregulars - Alpha Company
keyword: Background, Indentification

Searching....
Searching....
Searching....
Results found: 1
Listing results in Alphabetical Order...

PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson SRGXhnc

====================

General Information

====================

Full Name:- Kyle James Hudson
Nickname(s):- 'Spoon'
Homeworld:- imnotcreative
Morale:- Cautious
Military Role:- Infantry
Military Rank:- Private First Class
Relationship Status:- Single

====================

Appearance

PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson 450px-Dog_soldiers_mp506

Hair Style:- Short all around.
Hair Colour:- Brown.
Eye Colour:- Green.
Facial Features:- Usually clean shaved, has two very large scars on his nose and his left-cheek.
Body Features:- Nothing outstanding.
Clothing:- Usually wears a more 'light-weight' form of UMS Infantry Uniform, seemingly to fit his body composition.
Build:- Athletic, not too well built.

======================

Occupations & Hobbies

======================

Pool
Running/Climbing
Talking-shit
Spin-the-bottle
Boxing/Fighting
Drinking

====================

Family

====================

Neil Hudson - Father - Alive
Kate Hudson - Mother - N/A

=======================

Personal Relationships

Good Friend - Friend - Neutral - Hated

=======================

CPL. Rhodri Dowe - "The best kind of twat."
PFC. Renard Farron - "Been a good friend of me and Dowe since we joined up. He's a creative motherfucker n' all."
PFC. Hudson O'Reilly - "The better brother. The good twin. One of the chill people around here."
Pvt. Elizabeth DeWinter - "Love this one, hey. She's another scholar, smart as hell. She likes her chess for sure."
William Karl Brayton - "I'm not sure about some of the people below him in command, but Brayton's alright. He knows what he's doing most the time, doesn't prance about doing fuck all-- except off duty. Off-duty he likes sex and alcohol."
Cheryl Sullivan - "She broke my nose once-- don't really forgive her for it but it was my fault. She's a bit of a bitch but she's alright off-duty I suppose. Guess I could call her a good friend. Not sure what else to say."
Pvt. Heather Roanne - "The most energetic, batshit woman I've ever met. I like that, though. She's a convict, doesn't change my opinion of her."
Natasha. The medic one. - "Like the rest of her team, saved my ass a couple times. She's a nice girl, funny one too. She's a hard-ass to everyone else, nice to me though it seems. She's proper banging n' all."
SCPO. Kelly 'Red' Turner - "One of the best medics we got, Ami being her competition I think. I hear she's a cracking shot, n'all. Otherwise, of course I like her-- what's not to like?"
PO1. Hannah Karmick- "Good-looker, but all fur-coat no knickers I think. She's got a passive, fun side though which is great."
Sgt. Woodgrave - "This guy, I like him. He isn't an asshole, but he takes his job seriously and I respect that. Wish I could be like that... Regardless, the guy tells some good fucking stories, for sure. He keeps us all alive, and he knows what's right and wrong. Shame he gets a lot of stick for it, for some reason."
'Virgil' - "Pretty neat for a robot. He didn't kill me when I was infected with that... Disease. Gotta respect him... It?"
Sgt. Matthews - "She's new. Kinda. Can't really tell if she's too serious for me or too sarcastic... Regardless, she ain't too much of an ass-hole so there's a plus."
Sgt. Drew King - "Earned my respect, you can tell he's obviously in a lot of stress-- about us, probs."
Cpt. Claire O'Reilly - "Another one of the Reilly's. I don't know how I feel about her. She's got a nice sense of humor, atleast. She's kinda like me, gets more serious in the field. I suppose."
2ndLT. Marnett - "Respectable. Seems to worry about us quite a lot... I wonder what motivates him?"
Pvt. Vladina - "Bit of a scholar, nowadays. She's a little fucked up though. She got stabbed by a grown adult over -ice-cream- and told me that 'it wasn't her fault'. Was two seconds away from hitting her."
Slava - "Don't get involved with the bullying. If you could call it that. I don't know what it is, to be honest. Nor do I know her that much."
Pvt. Ami Yoshida - "I don't even know what to think of her anymore. I thought I knew her but evidently I don't... Maybe I just feel bad for Dowe."

PFC. Elias Carter - "My best friend, heh. Not much of a talker. Good intentions though, me and him have each other's backs. That's more than enough for me."
Sgt. Hale - "Great guy. He's got a good outlook on all of this, doesn't seem to attached. Maybe that's for the better." - Good friend.
LCPL. Kaia Petrovich - "The leader of the first squad I was ever in. Though, I must admit, it wasn't a successful one, but a squad nonetheless. She takes things too seriously."
Amn. Tash - "Kinda feel sorry for her, with what she's put through and with that affair... Then again, we all go through the same shit. Complaining isn't helping anyone, at the moment."
PFC. Mcneal - "Don't really know her too much, I've heard more about her than I have found out myself. Seems to be pretty cool, though."
PFC. Sevastian Belyakov - "This guy can't do anything right. He can't follow orders, he doesn't have any respect, manners, and he's shit at shooting at working in a team. Useless."
Pvt. Patrick O'Riley - "He's so fucking weird. He's a sociopath with a flamethrower who thinks he's a bloody Sergeant or some shit. He's got us burnt with his 'toy' times and times over."
Pvt. Deitz - "The definition of boot-lickin' asshole... Does anyone like this guy?"

Last edited by DDarius on Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:46 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

PostSubject: Re: PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson   PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 2:07 am

WOW, HUDSON O'RILEY ISN'T ON HERE? Going to kill myself.
Back to top Go down
DDarius

DDarius

PostSubject: Re: PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson   PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 5:15 am

Satan wrote:
WOW, HUDSON O'RILEY ISN'T ON HERE? Going to kill myself.
THINK AGAIN, FUCKER.
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

PostSubject: Re: PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson   PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 2:04 pm

THE GOOD TWIN LETS GO<3
Back to top Go down
Franksta96
Infantry NCO
Infantry NCO

PostSubject: Re: PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson   PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:41 am

Sgt Woodgrave plz. Ty
Back to top Go down
DDarius

DDarius

PostSubject: Re: PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson   PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 2:19 am

Updated to fuck. I had more but I lost it all which sucks, so I'm picking up my pieces.
Let me know if you need to be added, hey.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson   PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:17 am

SPOOOOOON.
Back to top Go down
DDarius

DDarius

PostSubject: Re: PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson   PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:48 am

Updated relations and added a couple people/shit to it.
i love you
Back to top Go down
Dandysan

Dandysan

PostSubject: Re: PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson   PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:05 pm

Jamie Gilligan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson   PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PFC. Kyle 'Spoon' Hudson
Page 1 of 1