SuperNova Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperNova Sector

A sci-fi military roleplaying community for Garrysmod. We don't like any of you here. <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tasha Sutherland - Files and Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJ Derpy Hooves

Tasha Sutherland - Files and Diary Empty
PostSubject: Tasha Sutherland - Files and Diary   Tasha Sutherland - Files and Diary Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:46 pm

Login:*************
GNCK:*****-****-******

Idenitifying Network Provider....
Identifiying....
Idenitification complete: Galcast GIP

Connecting....
Connecting....
Connection Complete...

Please insert inquiry: Tasha Sutherland
keyword: Personal Logs, Transcript

Searching....
Searching....
Searching....
Results found: 1
Listing results in Alphabetical Order...

Tasha Sutherland - Files and Diary Tumblr_msghzcUKZC1sguzsio1_500

====================

Day One: I was transferred into the field instantly, where in I first met the Unit Sargeant Ryan Hale. After quickly introducing me to my surroundings, he led to the bird I would be flying until more aircraft were shipped down. After a quick spin to pickup supplies for the base, I soon found myself aware of my surroundings and the bird itself, I made a connection. I even called her Hope...

Day Two: We're moving forces into the city, after getting my bird prep'd for flight, it was already hours into the battle, after flying the hornet named Hope, I had killed a couple soldiers with the Hydra rockets, a task that was hard to do in such a bird. We finally withdrew from the city for the night, waiting for the next day.

Day Three: Today was... A bad day, suddenly enemy ships appeared out of nowhere, and due to losing the warehouse, we quickly lost forces. I evac'd as many as possible but... We still have MIA's... God damn it... Why couldn't I save them?

Day Four: The incident... The pirate island... We lost many good pilots that day... *Sniffling is heard in the background* Why couldn't I have been the one to go down... Why them...

Day Five: Chess was imported from a ship nearby, and I haven't seen anybody off those damn tables since, but me, being anti-social as ever, stayed on the bridge doing work... I was never the one to hang out anyway.
Back to top Go down
DJ Derpy Hooves

Tasha Sutherland - Files and Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tasha Sutherland - Files and Diary   Tasha Sutherland - Files and Diary Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:15 pm

<:: Unit is Deceased, Locking Journal. ::>
Back to top Go down

Tasha Sutherland - Files and Diary
Page 1 of 1