SuperNova Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperNova Sector

A sci-fi military roleplaying community for Garrysmod. We don't like any of you here. <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shock Trooper Code of Conduct

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greene180
Recon Lead
Recon Lead
Greene180

Shock Trooper Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Shock Trooper Code of Conduct   Shock Trooper Code of Conduct Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 7:35 am

Hauser 5th Irregulars Alpha Company

Shock Trooper Division

Made by Sergeant Ryan Hale

Shock Trooper Code of Conduct Shocky11

Rule one - Follow Orders given by your Higher ups.
Rule Two - You must stand by a strict code of conduct and present yourself in an acceptable manner. You're not better than anyone.
Rule Three - DO NOT DAMAGE EQUIPMENT UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY IN THE PRESERVATION OF YOUR OWN LIFE!
Rule Four - Don't touch my Booze cabinet or I will honestly smack you out of the nearest airlock and see how long your body floats around with the same childish giddy as a serial killer.
Rule Five - Any problems with any other divisions or individuals you will report to me (Sergeant Hale).
Rule Six -  Keep your Equipment in it's best shape. Make Sure I dont see rust on your equipment especially the weapons.
Rule Seven - No alcohol while on duty or ready for deployment. Off-duty, you shall report to me (Sergeant Hale) and I will tell you whether or not it is acceptable to be drinking.
Rule Eight - Refer to Rule two. Don't become too out of control. There is no Excuse.
Rule Nine - Respect others especially your higher ups. I will not tolerate disrespect to anyone.
Rule Ten - Complaints about jobs are allowed and if you believe a mistake has been made, you are allowed to bring it up. But once an order has been made final, you will comply.
Back to top Go down

Shock Trooper Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 1