SuperNova Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperNova Sector

A sci-fi military roleplaying community for Garrysmod. We don't like any of you here. <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well folks its about that time.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legion

Legion

Well folks its about that time. Empty
PostSubject: Well folks its about that time.   Well folks its about that time. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 8:01 am

Hey SN fam,

This sucks but today I begin my journey too basic training. Ill be gone sixteen weeks, so you fuckers better not do anything to rash while I'm gone! See you later Space Cowboy...

Well folks its about that time. Bang.
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

PostSubject: Re: Well folks its about that time.   Well folks its about that time. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 7:11 pm

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee okay I'll stop being a dick. Have a good ti- Oh wait. Have fu- Oh wait.... See ya when you get back!

Seriously though, I hope you do well over there. See ya when you return.
Back to top Go down
Dandysan

Dandysan

PostSubject: Re: Well folks its about that time.   Well folks its about that time. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 7:16 pm

SADDD DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well folks its about that time.   Well folks its about that time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well folks its about that time.
Page 1 of 1