SuperNova Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperNova Sector

A sci-fi military roleplaying community for Garrysmod. We don't like any of you here. <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am Greene. Your favourite admin (and mine).

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Greene180
Recon Lead
Recon Lead
Greene180

I am Greene. Your favourite admin (and mine). Empty
PostSubject: I am Greene. Your favourite admin (and mine).   I am Greene. Your favourite admin (and mine). Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 2:06 pm

So yes, I am Greene, the lovable asshole admin that will be looking after you all. I promise to do my best to assist you in all your needs where I can. I would say I'm a special creepy broken interesting fellow, and I hope we'll get along. If you ever wanna just chat, feel free to add me on steam: Greene180

Look forward to seeing you all on the server.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: I am Greene. Your favourite admin (and mine).   I am Greene. Your favourite admin (and mine). Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 6:17 pm

I am Greene. Your favourite admin (and mine). Tumblr_inline_nez6osDXuG1qz9kko
Back to top Go down
Dandysan

Dandysan

PostSubject: Re: I am Greene. Your favourite admin (and mine).   I am Greene. Your favourite admin (and mine). Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 7:23 pm

I am Greene. Your favourite admin (and mine). When+you+dominate+someone+as+the+medic+bonus+points+if_d3643d_4713867
Back to top Go down
Techno

PostSubject: Re: I am Greene. Your favourite admin (and mine).   I am Greene. Your favourite admin (and mine). Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 2:06 am

My booty is ready for you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am Greene. Your favourite admin (and mine).   I am Greene. Your favourite admin (and mine). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am Greene. Your favourite admin (and mine).
Page 1 of 1