SuperNova Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperNova Sector

A sci-fi military roleplaying community for Garrysmod. We don't like any of you here. <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Start events earlier

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gr4Ss

Start events earlier Empty
PostSubject: Start events earlier   Start events earlier Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:18 pm

Starting events at 1am CET is not fun for EU players. Should more aim to have the event going at around 11pm CET, which means briefing should happen before that. Generally everyone is online at that point so...
Back to top Go down
Franksta96
Infantry NCO
Infantry NCO

PostSubject: Re: Start events earlier   Start events earlier Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 5:05 pm

Tbh I would agree considering last night I went to sleep at 4:30 AM and had work that morning. Considering there are a number of soldiers and NCO's (Like me) who are in the EU, I would recommend earlier times.
Back to top Go down
DDarius

DDarius

PostSubject: Re: Start events earlier   Start events earlier Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 8:35 pm

Franksta96 wrote:
Tbh I would agree considering last night I went to sleep at 4:30 AM and had work that morning. Considering there are a number of soldiers and NCO's (Like me) who are in the EU, I would recommend earlier times.

Basically this, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start events earlier   Start events earlier Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start events earlier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperNova Sector :: Community Board :: Community Suggestions-
Jump to: