SuperNova Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperNova Sector

A sci-fi military roleplaying community for Garrysmod. We don't like any of you here. <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aiden Rivers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Painful History

Painful History

Aiden Rivers Empty
PostSubject: Aiden Rivers   Aiden Rivers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 1:55 pm

Login:*************
GNCK:*****-****-******

Idenitifying Network Provider....
Identifiying....
Idenitification complete: Galcast GIP

Connecting....
Connecting....
Connection Complete...

Please insert inquiry: U.M.S. Personnel Filings - Hauser's 5th Irregulars - Alpha Company
keyword: Background, Indentification

Searching....
Searching....
Searching....
Results found: 1
Listing results in Alphabetical Order...

Aiden Rivers SRGXhnc

====================

General Information

====================

Full Name:Aiden Keith Rivers
Nickname(s):Previous: 'Hero','Bookworm'; Current: N/A
Homeworld/Colony:-Unknown-
Morale:Bad
Military Role:Reconnaissance
Military Rank:Corporal
Relationship Status:Single

====================

Appearance

====================

Aiden Rivers 4a3fb94bf5

Hair Style:Medium sized, well kept[Always]
Hair Colour:Brown
Eye Colour:Blueish Grey
Facial Features:Partial Burn Scars - Left Side
Body Features:Partial Burn Scars - Left Side
Build:Slim but Athletic[Focused on Agility]
Other:Usually carries a neutral expression

======================

Occupations & Hobbies

======================

Literature
Music
Shooting[Snipers]

====================

Family

====================

Unknown - Father - Unknown
Jaina Rivers - Mother - Unknown

=======================

Personal Relationships

=======================

Heather Roanne: Roanne is a breath of fresh air. She's fun to be with and talk to despite being psychotic and borderline batshit insane, then again she was in that ridiculous detainment facility... Hard to not go insane and still have some sense of self-sustain.
Kelly Turner: Honestly, I idolize Chief. She has an approach on life I wish I could bring myself to have, she regrets little and she shakes her mistakes and her past off with a laugh. It's hard not to want to somehow be like that. On top of that she's a nice person to talk to and to have in missions and the most competent medic by far.

Dante Grim-somethingiforgot-: If I ever catch you doing that again, I'll make sure your head gets accidentally deformed. I've had enough of people like you.
William Brayton: I know for a fact that you aren't as composed or solid as you look, yet you still manage to be a great leader. Recent days have proved me right in both ways.
Hudson O'Riley: We've had our disagreements, but he's my superior and he seems to be a good one at that. He has the right mindset and even though we disagree on some areas, we see eye to eye in others.
Cheryl Sullivan: I don't know what to say about you. You're reckless, careless, insubordinate, stubborn and idiotic, but you try your best to keep others alive and you try your best to let us all survive, even if your plans or means aren't... The most appropriate. You're one of the closest things to a friend I have.
Angel: Simply the most adorable AI ever.
Ursa Novotny: Heh, I don't know how I feel about you. You're an ex-Aldrich pilot now and you seem to feel rather... Strongly about trying to adapt to our culture. You keep insulting me and the others, warranted that the others you insulted really were asking for it but with how abrasive you are I can't help but think you simply won't fit in. I really hope you do, though, everyone has good in their hearts, even the enemy and you're the proof of that seeing as you have yet to horribly murder us all by crashing the dropship.

Last edited by Painful History on Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Painful History

Painful History

Aiden Rivers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiden Rivers   Aiden Rivers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 2:53 pm

Yo updates and shit. Post if you want to be added.
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

Aiden Rivers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiden Rivers   Aiden Rivers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 4:47 am

Hudson O'Riley
Back to top Go down
Painful History

Painful History

Aiden Rivers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiden Rivers   Aiden Rivers Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 1:20 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aiden Rivers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiden Rivers   Aiden Rivers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aiden Rivers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperNova Sector :: Sci-Fi Military Roleplay :: :: United Militia Systems - Hauser's 5th Irregulars - Alpha Company :: :: IC Databases (Biographies)-
Jump to: