SuperNova Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperNova Sector

A sci-fi military roleplaying community for Garrysmod. We don't like any of you here. <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hudson O'Riley

Go down 
+4
DoctorNova
Smift
DDarius
Satan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Satan

Satan

Hudson O'Riley Empty
PostSubject: Hudson O'Riley   Hudson O'Riley Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 2:16 am

Login:*************
GNCK:*****-****-******

Idenitifying Network Provider....
Identifiying....
Idenitification complete: Galcast GIP

Connecting....
Connecting....
Connection Complete...

Please insert inquiry: U.M.S. Personnel Filings - Hauser's 5th Irregulars - Alpha Company
keyword: Background, Indentification

Searching....
Searching....
Searching....
Results found: 1
Listing results in Alphabetical Order...

Hudson O'Riley SRGXhnc

====================

General Information

====================

Full Name:-Hudson O'Riley
Nickname(s):-Dixie Boy/Huddy/
Homeworld/Colony:-Dakota
Morale:-Dwindling
Military Role:-Infantry
Military Rank:-Sergeant
Relationship Status:-Single

====================

Appearance

====================

Hudson O'Riley 18761799
Hair Style:-A Short buzzcut
Hair Colour:-Brown
Eye Colour:-Blue
Facial Features:-Nothing
Body Features:-A Confederate battle flag Tattoo on his left arm. hHudson O'Riley Confederate_flag_tattoo_6
Clothing:- UMS Stuff
Build:-Mesomorphic
Other:-

======================

Occupations & Hobbies

======================

Checkers, Drinking, Baseball, Football, UFC Fighting.

====================

Family

====================

Steve O'Riley - Father - Alive
Lindsay O'Riley - Mother - Alive

=======================

Personal Relationships

=======================

Kyle Hudson- This motherfucker is pretty chill. He's hella funny. Why am I talking like a black guy? I'Unno. ~Good Friend.
Gav 'Jackhammer' Woodgrave- This guy is smart, keeps you alive in the field. Really serious though. ~Good Friend.
Patrick O'Riley- I think thats how you spell his last name. Not really sure, Same thing as me. He's a real cool guy. Straight to the point though and kinda a morale killer. Other then that. He's a good friend.-Friend[/strike]
Cheryl Sullivan-I know now. It's not a good choice either..Good Friend.
William Karl Brayton- A Pretty chill guy, He's the one that got on Titor and I. But other then that, He's a pretty cool guy.-Friend
Sevastian Belyakov - I smashed him upside the head with a bottle to get him to shut up. Jesus this guy, Always yelling in the darkness popping flares and nearly blinding who ever has NVGs. This guy.-Disliked
Ami Yoshida-She's like, 5'1 and wears a size 5. Heh, She's pretty cute. I'll give her that. .-Good friend.
Elias Carter-He doesn't talk much, But is pretty cool when he does. ~Friend
Rhodri Dowe-This guy is pretty cool, Same as Hudson. I like having these guys watch my back.-Good friend.
Renard Farron- He's also one of my good friends. He's in Echo squad with Gav and I. He's someone else i enjoy having my back.- Good Friend.
Drew King- He's a swell guy after I got to know him. Wouldn't mind having him watching my back. -Acquaintance
Yuki Hayashi- What a fucking bitch. She comes outta no where and  thinks she's the boss. ~STRONGLY Disliked.
Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz- I talked to her a bit more she's pretty cool.,-Acquaintance
Elizabeth DeWinter- She's a cool lass. She's helped me alot and I honestly owe her. -Good Friend
Jamie Price- Sister of Dosh. I fucking /hate/ her! She's stuck up and doesn't even do her damn job!- Disliked
Kelly 'Red' Turner-Nice lass. Does her job to. Can't say I hate her cant say I'm friends.-Liked
Radoslava- THIS FUCKING. Holy shit I hate her /alot/.- STRONGLY Disliked.
Jamie Gilligan- She's alright knows what she is doing but I have the /SLIGHTEST/ feeling she dislikes me.Acquaintance
Alisa 'Ivanovna' Romanov- Alright from what I've seen. Follows orders, stays alive. Good person from what I can tell.Liked
Claire O'Riley-My cousin, gyeh. She's stupid at times but she's familyLiked
John Titor-This fucking guy, He get's shot down by every girl on this boat. Then bitches and moans. HE also blamed me for Vlad getting hit when I was fishing at the time. I wasn't even drunk till the end of shore leave.-Disliked

Last edited by Satan on Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:30 pm; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

Hudson O'Riley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hudson O'Riley   Hudson O'Riley Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:39 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
DDarius

DDarius

Hudson O'Riley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hudson O'Riley   Hudson O'Riley Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:10 pm

ayylmao
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

Hudson O'Riley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hudson O'Riley   Hudson O'Riley Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:13 pm

ayylmao
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

Hudson O'Riley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hudson O'Riley   Hudson O'Riley Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:08 pm

Updatedayylmao
Back to top Go down
Smift

Smift

Hudson O'Riley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hudson O'Riley   Hudson O'Riley Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:15 pm

Add meh.
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

Hudson O'Riley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hudson O'Riley   Hudson O'Riley Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 5:36 pm

updated slightly
Back to top Go down
DoctorNova

DoctorNova

Hudson O'Riley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hudson O'Riley   Hudson O'Riley Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:17 am

rip in peace elias
Back to top Go down
http://findminecraft.com
MadameBunneh

Hudson O'Riley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hudson O'Riley   Hudson O'Riley Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:32 am

Put me in there, ye bastard.
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

Hudson O'Riley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hudson O'Riley   Hudson O'Riley Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 2:03 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Greene180
Recon Lead
Recon Lead
Greene180

Hudson O'Riley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hudson O'Riley   Hudson O'Riley Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 5:13 am

Mentions Dosh in sister's one, but doesn't actually give Dosh one. I see how it is.
Back to top Go down
Humper

Humper

Hudson O'Riley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hudson O'Riley   Hudson O'Riley Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:54 pm

da cap'n pls
Back to top Go down
https://supernovasector.forumotion.net
Dandysan

Dandysan

Hudson O'Riley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hudson O'Riley   Hudson O'Riley Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:20 pm

Gilly plz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hudson O'Riley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hudson O'Riley   Hudson O'Riley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hudson O'Riley
Page 1 of 1