SuperNova Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperNova Sector

A sci-fi military roleplaying community for Garrysmod. We don't like any of you here. <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ENGINEERS0351S1: Important checklist for you grunts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blitzkrieg
Engineering Lead
Engineering Lead
Blitzkrieg

ENGINEERS0351S1: Important checklist for you grunts Empty
PostSubject: ENGINEERS0351S1: Important checklist for you grunts   ENGINEERS0351S1: Important checklist for you grunts Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 4:04 am

Login:ENGINEERS0351S1
GNCK:*****-****-******

Idenitifying Network Provider....
Identifiying....
Idenitification complete: Galcast GIP

Connecting....
Connecting....
Connection Complete...

Please insert inquiry: U.M.S. Public Reports - Hauser's 5th Irregulars - Engineer's Corps
keyword: Format, Request

Searching....
Searching....
Searching....
Results found: [N/A]
Compiling received data...
ERROR: Filing code not achieved-
Compiling...
Result found: "Tired of this shit"

ENGINEERS0351S1: Important checklist for you grunts VSW368_ARMY_693rdSapperCo-1

====================

Initialized Request

====================

Alright, first let's set things off with understanding that the sappers are NOT your personal building buddies; If I find out you've wasted my time, or the time of anyone else within this glorious unit with requests for custom gear, I will personally weld your ass to the deck. If you need something done, you fill out the proper forms, and run them through the NCO in charge, and no that does not mean tell your CO that the big bad sappers didn't make you a new toy to shove up your ass... I'll tell the CO to piss off too.
Alright, now, below here I'll set up a proper format for you to send in your requests. This doesn't mean you freely get to send in requests for the stupidest shit imaginable. I'm tired of getting in three line requests for engraved cup-holders bolted to chestplates. If you need something rigged, follow a simple procedure of FIRST, asking your NCO or CO. Second, compile an exact list of items and components you need, repairs you need, or a proper formulated thought process on what you need crafted. Note, this doesn't mean that you ask for some sort of superheated throwing axe, any forms put in that way will result in a quick lesson in spacing. Third, give me a good reason why I should spend time and resource providing you this wonderful service, and I need more than a two line reply, put some effort into it you. Points for making it look good, though deductions for stupid requests.

-TSgt. S. Jacobs
Back to top Go down

ENGINEERS0351S1: Important checklist for you grunts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperNova Sector :: Sci-Fi Military Roleplay :: :: UMS DATABASE - Certification Divisions :: :: Engineering Division-
Jump to: