SuperNova Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperNova Sector

A sci-fi military roleplaying community for Garrysmod. We don't like any of you here. <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Allen Henderson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jones

Jones

Allen Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Allen Henderson   Allen Henderson Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 1:53 am

Login:*************
GNCK:*****-****-******

Idenitifying Network Provider....
Identifiying....
Idenitification complete: Galcast GIP

Connecting....
Connecting....
Connection Complete...

Please insert inquiry: U.M.S. Personnel Filings - Hauser's 5th Irregulars - Alpha Company
keyword: Background, Indentification

Searching....
Searching....
Searching....
Results found: 1
Listing results in Alphabetical Order...

Allen Henderson SRGXhnc

====================

General Information

====================

Full Name:- Henderson, Allen
Nickname(s):-
Date of Birth:- 21 JUN 2986
Homeworld/Colony:- Titan IV
Morale:- 75/100
Military Role:- Infantry//Squad Leader
Military Rank:- Sergeant
Relationship Status:- Single

====================

Appearance

====================

Allen Henderson Eversmann_zpsecc53748

Hair Style:- Military haircut
Hair Colour:- Black
Eye Colour:- Green
Facial Features:- N/A
Body Features:- UMS Infantry tatoo on the left arm.
Clothing:- Standard UMS Infantry uniform
Build:- Medium
Other:- N/A

Allen Henderson SGTHenderson_zpse1p89w3i

======================

Occupations & Hobbies

======================

Physical Training
Range Time
Combatives
Video Games
Reading
R&R

====================

Family

====================

Michael Henderson - Father - Deceased
Sarah Henderson - Mother - Unknown
Alex Henderson - Brother - Deceased

=======================

Personal Relationships

=======================

Gav Woodgrave: My old squad leader from my previous unit. He's a good guy, he's gotten me out of a couple of close calls already. He helped me bury my brother, so I can appreciate that although I still treat him like any other NCO. I heard he's transferred to my next unit. It feels weird being the same rank as him now.

Ryan Hale: Recon's Sergeant. Seems alright.... if you don't mix him with alcohol. However he almost gave our position away with his constant singing.

Drew King: One of the new replacements. Recently got promoted to Sergeant. He seems alright.

Allison Sobol: A corporal in Recon. Don't know much other than that. A pain in my ass. Don't get me started.

Cale Goose: I've heard stories.

Elias Carter: A private I've met with the 5th. He has a good head on his shoulders. Good to have in your fireteam.

Jackson Carter: Elias's brother. Tried to train him. I haven't heard from him since then.

Jun Seo-Woo: One of the mercenaries from the Commune. An interesting one I might say. He's got experience and he knows what he's doing. No doubt about it. I can barely say the same for most of the green horns in this company. I'll have to consider asking him to assist in the next drills.

Rhodri Dowe: A fucking moron if I've ever seen one. Keep him away from my fireteam. Still an idiot at times... but he's proven himself reliable. I'm slating him for my fire team. Well shit. I'm running out of squad members.

Patrick O'Reily: He's experienced but he's a bit of a headcase. Needs to learn to not only follow orders but to maintain them. He also keeps bringing that damn flamethrower even when we don't need it. He needs counseling.My former squad members are dropping like flies.... this irony has not fallen on me by the way.

William Karl Brayton: Don't ask. I barely understand this guy even when I think I have him figured out.
Update: Guy's a freakin' bullet magnet.

Kaia Petrovich: Someone needs to familiarize her with the chain of command.

Kyle Hudson: Good soldier but a bit stubborn. He needs to learn his limits, otherwise he's good to have in the field.

Hudson O'Riley: Another Hudson, another O'Riley. I think I can hear someone filing a lawsuit. Other than that, he seems alright.

Robert Helbrecht: Another Lieutenant... while he seems to have more experience than Marnett he also seems to be more disconnected from his troops than Marnett.. which can be dangerous for us if we're not careful. I'll have to keep my eye on him.

John Marnett: Our new LT... seems like he's getting too attached to the men below him.... he's going to learn that you can't get too attached to people in these units the hard way.

Wolfpack: My squad... I gave them that callsign... seems they've taken a liking to it.... perhaps too much. I heard they made patches for themselves. They've attained high morale but are getting cocky. I'll have to fix that. Forget about it... it's done.

====================

Last edited by Jones on Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:02 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

Allen Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allen Henderson   Allen Henderson Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 12:35 am

If you wish to be added on this list, please reply here.
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

Allen Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allen Henderson   Allen Henderson Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 12:37 am

aylmao Hudson O'Riley
Back to top Go down
Reckoning™

Reckoning™

Allen Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allen Henderson   Allen Henderson Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 5:11 pm

helbrecht
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

Allen Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allen Henderson   Allen Henderson Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 12:59 pm

Added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Allen Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allen Henderson   Allen Henderson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allen Henderson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperNova Sector :: Sci-Fi Military Roleplay :: :: United Militia Systems - Hauser's 5th Irregulars - Alpha Company :: :: IC Databases (Biographies)-
Jump to: