SuperNova Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperNova Sector

A sci-fi military roleplaying community for Garrysmod. We don't like any of you here. <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett

Go down 
+4
Smift
Satan
Jones
MadameBunneh
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SamuraiJack

SamuraiJack

Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett Empty
PostSubject: Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett   Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 2:38 pm

[[Play this.

Login:*************
GNCK:*****-****-******

Idenitifying Network Provider....
Identifiying....
Idenitification complete: Galcast GIP

Connecting....
Connecting....
Connection Complete...

Please insert inquiry: U.M.S. Personnel Filings - Hauser's 5th Irregulars - Alpha Company
keyword: Background, Indentification

Searching....
Searching....
Searching....
Results found: 1
Listing results in Alphabetical Order...

Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett SRGXhnc

====================
Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett DUSyEsu

General Information

====================

Full Name: John Marnett-
Nickname(s):'El-tee'-
Homeworld/Colony: Tau-Ceti V-
Morale:Mid-ranged.-
Military Role:Command/Infantry-
Military Rank:Second Lieutenant-
Relationship Status:Single-

====================

Appearance

====================
[/size]

Hair Style:- Clean Shaven
Hair Colour:-Dirty Blonde
Eye Colour:- Brown
Facial Features:- Smooth Face
Body Features:- Athletic Build
Clothing:- Military Uniform, or civvies.
Build:- Somewhat muscular, but not to a great extent.
Other:- N/A.

Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett ODqm7XI

======================

Occupations & Hobbies

======================

-Chess
-Honing Skills
-Training

====================

Family

====================

Hunter Marnett - Father - UNKOWN (Possibly deceased)
Casey Marnett - Mother - UNKNOWN (Possibly deceased)

=======================

Personal Relationships

=======================

-Love
-Best Friends
-Friends
-Acquaintances
-Dislike
-Strong Dislike
-Hate

[Conflicted Love] Dani 'The Rose': She hates me, and I can't blame her.

[Best Friends] Sgt. Allen Henderson: To be honest, he's had my back since day one. Right when I transferred, he showed me the ropes. Behind every good Officer, is a good NCO. That was drilled in my head at the academy, and it's stuck with me to this day. To be honest, if I die, I hope he replaces me. He has qualities that could mean the difference between Victory, and defeat.

[Best Friends] Pfc. Hudson O'Riley: A bit on the wild side, but a  @#!*%  good soldier, and a  @#!*%  good friend. I would bayonet charge straight into  @#!*%  if this guy was by my side. He also knows what it means to lose... I'll leave it at that.

[Friends] Captain O'Riley: I honestly don't know much about her, other than she's my one-up. I'd like to get to know her better, but she just seems so distant. Who knows, maybe I'll ask one day. Other than that, she's a good leader. Calm, cool, and collective. Traits I'd like to pick up from her.

[Acquaintances]: Kelly Turner: Don't really know her, but I've heard some good things. She also takes more sexual harassment behind her back more than anyone else, something I will be more in-tune to, in case it happens, as to make it stop in typical Marnett fashion. It's as they always say "Beatings will continue until moral improves."

[Friends] Jamie Gilligan: She watched my back, so I'll watch hers.

Backstory:

From the personal memoirs of Lieutenant John R. Marnett
Log #1<::Then::> ‘Heavy’: I never thought hell existed, until I looked outside the bunker. My homeworld is a barren wasteland. Nothing is left for me here. My family is dead, or is soon going to die. My friends are dead. Hell, I’m probably dead soon enough. Moral is so low, they have a “Political” Officer for every platoon. Just an excuse to get rid of the dissenters, the thinkers, the believers. I inherited this job from the old Platoon Leader, after he defected to the other side just to save his sorry ass. Lost a lot of good men cause of that bastard. The men don’t trust me, and I can’t blame them. It’s become an attrition war. All the armor is gone. All the aircraft are gone. The only thing we have left is manpower, and even that is in short supply. I was just a history major, and now I’m a soldier. God must hate me. I’ve killed, and I don’t even feel anything anymore. You know how bad that is? Fucking rebels! Why can’t you all just fucking die- *The log ends there.*

<::Now::> Present Day: The atrocities. My band of brothers. I hope I can find redemption in them, for myself, and my ancestors. I won’t fail. I can’t fail. For her… for them… for me…

Last edited by SamuraiJack on Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:41 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
SamuraiJack

SamuraiJack

PostSubject: Re: Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett   Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 2:53 pm

Post characters you want me to add. Backstory and other biz will come.
Back to top Go down
MadameBunneh

PostSubject: Re: Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett   Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 6:52 pm

Dani, pls.
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

PostSubject: Re: Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett   Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 6:57 pm

Allen pls.
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

PostSubject: Re: Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett   Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 8:45 pm

O'Riley pls
Back to top Go down
Smift

Smift

PostSubject: Re: Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett   Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:56 am

Bass is gonna drop. Get ready bitches.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Turner

Anthony Turner

PostSubject: Re: Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett   Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:12 am

Should add Kelly
Back to top Go down
Humper

Humper

PostSubject: Re: Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett   Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:44 am

i'd fuckim'.

cap'n o'riley pls.
Back to top Go down
https://supernovasector.forumotion.net
SamuraiJack

SamuraiJack

PostSubject: Re: Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett   Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 4:14 am

Finishing this off tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
SamuraiJack

SamuraiJack

PostSubject: Re: Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett   Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:05 pm

Updated with personal relationships. Again, post your name if you want to be added. Backstory currently in the works, and will be posted in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dandysan

Dandysan

PostSubject: Re: Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett   Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:42 pm

Should add Jamie Gilligan
Back to top Go down
SamuraiJack

SamuraiJack

PostSubject: Re: Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett   Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 6:27 pm

Updated. Add more names XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett   Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lt. John 'El-tee' Marnett
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperNova Sector :: Sci-Fi Military Roleplay :: :: United Militia Systems - Hauser's 5th Irregulars - Alpha Company :: :: IC Databases (Biographies)-
Jump to: