SuperNova Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperNova Sector

A sci-fi military roleplaying community for Garrysmod. We don't like any of you here. <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MadameBunneh

Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz Empty
PostSubject: Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz   Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 3:16 am

(Thanks to Scrumpy for the general layout.)
Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz 9138

Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz 4144234

(Listen to the song as you read)

Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz 4144155African-American and Hispanic

Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz 4047426Classified

Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz 4047431 5'2

Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz 4047432 Classified

Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz 4047434 Brown

Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz 4047435 Brown

Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz 4047436 Straight

Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz 4144161 Taken?

Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz 4144165:Petty Officer

Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz 4144166: Medical

Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz 4144162 Very High

Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz 4144223 Healthy and Stable

-Physical Description (Uniform): Long Brown Hair-Different Styles. Vibrant Brown. Normal Curvy Figure. Toned Build. Smooth Complexion. Tanned/Mixed-Looking Skin. Medical Uniform.

Physical Description (Normal):Long Brown Hair-Different Styles. Vibrant Brown. Normal Curvy Figure. Toned Build. Smooth Complexion. Tanned/Mixed-Looking Skin.

Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz 4047409

Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz Brown-brunette-cute-dream-eyes-Favim.com-271145

Spiders.
Getting Hurt.
Heights (a little)

Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz 4144278

Mother: Angie-Alive
Father: Doug-Alive
Sister: Stephanie-Alive
Sister: Kristal-Alive
Brother: Chris-Alive
Brother: Mike-Alive
Brother: Jacob-Alive
Aunt: "Tia Maria" (Aunt Maria)-Alive
Aunt: "Tia Joy"  (Aunt Joy)-Alive
Uncle: "Tio James" (Uncle James)-Alive
Uncle: "Tio Jackson" (Uncle Jackson)-Alive
Grandmother: "Abuela Susan" (Grandmother Susan)-Alive
Grandfather: "Abuelo Aaron" (Grandfather Aaron)-Alive
Cousins: -ERROR

Playing Instruments
Singing
Cooking
Dancing
Volleyball
Football (surprisingly)

Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz 4047470Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz 4047474Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz 4047471

Friendly: Her nature is that if you can respect her then she can respect you and vice versa. Be nice.

Caring: She does care for people and it could be a bad thing when put to the test in battle.

Optimistic: Some people have to shed some light in here.

Honest: Could be a good or bad thing. If there's a problem then she'll tell it straight to your face and will do it in the nicest way possible.

Short: Being short can help you be agile across the field, but it can also serve as a hindrance in many circumstances.

Sassy: It's the attitude she's grown up with. Ultimate sass.

Trust Issues: There's been things in her life that have shaped her how she is now. There's been hurt along with that and trust issues have been an effect because of that.

Secretive: Sometimes, she prefers to keep things a secret, mostly her feelings, rather telling them to people.

Insecure: Not all people are confident about theirselves. It might seem it like on the outside, but she doubts herself sometimes.

Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz 4047411

|●| Angel |●| - |●| Loved - |●| Family
Loved
- |●| Love Interest - |●| Great Friend - |●| Friend - |●| Liked - |●| Acquaintance - |●| Unsure - |●| Neutral - |●| Slight Dislike - |●| Dislike - |●| Hate - |●| Despise - |●| Death Wish - |●| Demon |●|

|●| Myself |●| | It used to be really lonely around here. Maybe one person can change that for me.

|●| Kelly Turner | Still a bestie.

|●| Jamie 'Gilly' Gilligan | I'm so sorry.

|●| Hudson O'Riley | Haven't seen him around, lately.

|●| Edward 'Dosh' Price | So, we've recently talked some things out. His current situation with everyone aboard.. His attitude, behavior, etc etc. I've decided to try to help him out, so we're going to try to give things a shot here. I think the guy just needs some more confidence in himself. He thinks everyone hates him and doesn't want anything to do with him.. which is not necessarily true. Of course I care a lot for the guy, but he just needs to learn to love himself before going off and trying to repair broken relationships.

|●| Jasmine Winters | Haven't seen her in a while.

|●| Seth Jacobs | Haven't talked to him that much.

|●| Cheryl 'Sully-Bear' Sullivan | Eh.. I don't know how I feel about her anymore. I certainly didn't like how she used Hudson like that. She should definitely apologize to him. On the other hand, she said something about nightmares. She's not the only who's had this. What's going on?

|●| Ami Yoshida | She seems to be fairing well, so that's a good thing.

|●| Madi Eddison | Gone. Good.

|●| Dante (Giamboro-whatever your last name is) | Hilarious guy. I remember when Slava was talking about her situation in the med-bay and we both tried so hard to keep straight faces the entire time.

|●| Slava Stepanov | She just seems.. misunderstood it seems. That doesn't mean she's still not annoying as shit.

|●| William Karl Brayton | Come on, Brayton. I know you'll wake up. You always do.

|●| John Marnett | You need to work on yourself.

|●| Heather 'Tats' One of my other best friends here. I know, without a doubt, I can always trust her to be there for me whenever I need her. I mean, she got Cheryl straight when she was constantly on my back about certain issues. Of course, we're completely polar opposites, but I think that's why we click so well.

|●| Robert Helbrecht The first lieutenant for the Infantry Division. He seems like a pretty cool guy to talk to. ..Very quiet, but nice nonetheless.

[size=24]Special Notes: Upcoming Birthday= March 28
[/size]

Last edited by MadameBunneh on Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:15 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
MadameBunneh

PostSubject: Re: Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz   Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 3:22 am

Post who you want on the bio.
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

PostSubject: Re: Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz   Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 3:24 am

Hudson O'Riley wow crying i dont seehim.
Back to top Go down
Dandysan

Dandysan

PostSubject: Re: Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz   Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:18 am

LCpl. Jamie 'Gilly' Gilligan
Back to top Go down
Vampyr

PostSubject: Re: Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz   Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:20 am

Jasmine Winters
Back to top Go down
MadameBunneh

PostSubject: Re: Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz   Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 am

Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz 4147144

-Character Relationships
Back to top Go down
SamuraiJack

SamuraiJack

PostSubject: Re: Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz   Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 2:17 am

El-Tee Marnett plz
Back to top Go down
MadameBunneh

PostSubject: Re: Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz   Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 10:47 pm

-Special Notes
-Will do another character relationships update later tonight
Back to top Go down
MadameBunneh

PostSubject: Re: Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz   Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 5:27 pm

-
-Character Relationships
Back to top Go down
Dandysan

Dandysan

PostSubject: Re: Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz   Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 5:46 pm

I am mum
Back to top Go down
MadameBunneh

PostSubject: Re: Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz   Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:41 pm

-Family Tree
-Relationship Status
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz   Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daniella Adalia Maria De la Rosa Ramierz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperNova Sector :: Sci-Fi Military Roleplay :: :: United Militia Systems - Hauser's 5th Irregulars - Alpha Company :: :: IC Databases (Biographies)-
Jump to: